- "Curb Appeal Schmerb Appeal - the house looks just fine. We cut the grass every week. That's all it really needs."
- "New paint? Why do we have to spend money on paint? We like this color."
- "That's not clutter. The kids play with most of those toys and we've only had a few showings when they weren't all picked up and put away."
- "Anybody can tell it's a dining room. What difference does it make if there's a pool table in it?
- "People don't look in closets. Besides, that's where I shove everything before a showing!"
- "No, it is NOT overpriced."
Any of these or heaven forbid, a combination of the above, can be the reason(s) your home isn't selling. Some of you will take your house off the market until spring because that's when everybody buys houses. SMART sellers will only take their home off the market for a week or so while they step back and take an honest look at it, make the necessary adjustments and put it back on the market. Hopefully this time the First Impression will be positive and you'll be on your way to a successful home sale.
For your complimentary no-obligation copy of The All Inclusive Checklist to Achieve Maximum Curb Appeal, email me at Kathy Stuart